Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family Baby Shower

This past Saturday we had our first baby shower. Thank you Nana for putting this together for us. Thanks to Aunt Shirley, Staci and Lacie for traveling up from Ocala to spend the day with us, it was really great to see you guys. We had such a great time. Kaylee got a lot of really cute things and I can't wait to use them. We are truly blessed to have such a great group of family and friends that are so excited to welcome little Kaylee in to the world. She will be here before we know it!!!



Me, mom, and Aunt Lori....They were dressed up as babies for the game we played!!!


Me and my cousin Lacie...I look so short compared to her..haha


Me and Nana


Me and my cousin StaciMe, my mom, and Rene' (my mother-in-law)


Thanks Aunt Lori and girls for the "Princess" robe and towel. I have wanted this since before I even knew Kaylee was a girl!!
Thanks Aunt Lindsey for the cute outfits and socks. I can't wait for Kaylee to wear them.

1 comments:

the mccollums... said...

Cute stuff...glad you had a fun time!! Is this the first grandbaby for John's side?? :) Glad to see Nana doing well these days! :)

Are you having any other showers?