Friday, February 8, 2008

30 week Doctor Appointment

This morning I had my 30 week doctor appointment. My blood pressure has been a little high at each appointment but all they have said so far is that they will keep monitoring it. Today it was a little higher than it has been and since I have also been having some swelling in my legs and feet, he decided that he wants me to start coming every week instead of every two weeks so he can keep a close eye on it, although he said he isn't too concerned at this point. He said he will continue to allow me to work, since I have a desk job, but he wants me to come straight home and put my feet up for a few hours each night and take a 45 minute hot bath every night. I was a little disappointed since I have had no problems thus far, but I'm sure everything will be fine. On a positive note we only have 9 1/2 weeks left until Kaylee is here. We are so excited. I also have my first shower next weekend which I can't wait for. Thanks to Nana for throwing it for me. I will be sure to post pics of the event. Please pray that Kaylee and I will continue to be healthy in these last few weeks.

0 comments: