Monday, February 25, 2008

2/22 Doctor Update

This one is a few days late, but I just wanted to let everyone know about our doctors appointment on Friday. My blood pressure was up a little higher than the week before (it was around 152/89 this week). My doctor has decided that she is going to try to get me to 37 weeks, but will not let me go any longer than that. If my blood presure continues to rise then she will take the baby via c-section before then. I am scheduled for an ultrasound Thursday so the doctor can get the exact measurements of the baby and see how much fluid is left. She said this will help her determine her decision on exactly when she will induce me. Please continue to pray that we can hold out a few more weeks. I am 33 weeks now and it would really be great if we can keep her in until at least 35 weeks. My next appointment is Thursday, I will update then.

1 comments:

the mccollums... said...

Not too much longer...are you guys still living with your parents? Your mom will be a huge help to you when the baby comes...is it a crowded house? email me...jamiemccollum@gmail.com