Monday, January 7, 2008

"It's All About Him" by Denise Jackson

Last week I was in the Christian bookstore and stumbled upon a wonderful book I thought I would share with everyone. It is called "It's All About Him" by country singer Alan Jackson's wife. It is an amazing book and I have not been able to put it down since I started. It talks about their lives and how they have all the material things that anyone could ask for yet were still feeling empty. The book also talks about them turning to God during the darkest times of their life when their marriage had fallen apart and things with their family were rough. This book has served as a reminder to me that in order to have a healthy marriage, God needs to be at the center of it. It also has reminded me that all the material things on earth will not satisfy you like a relationship with God will. This book is definentally an eye opener and one that I would strongly recommend.

1 comments:

the mccollums... said...

i've heard a lot of good things about this book...my sister in law was hooked to it and I think my mom read it too. I should read it after I am done reading all the other books onmy shelf!!

POST YOUR 4D sonogram pic!!!! :)