Friday, January 11, 2008

Doctors Appointment

Today I had my monthly doctor visit. I got the results back from my glucose test and thank goodness I passed, the last 13 weeks would have been tough without any sugar..lol. My iron levels were low so the doctor put me on an iron supplement but said that it's no big deal and will correct itself when Kaylee is born. I was a little bummed about my weight gain, lets just say I have gained more than what I wanted to gain the whole pregnancy, the doctor keeps telling me not to worry that it's normal, easy for her to say...she's not the fat one. LOL. I go back in 4 weeks for my next appointment and then after that I will go every two weeks. I can't believe how quickly the time is going by. We are having our 4d sonogram done this afternoon. I will be sure to post pictures of Kaylee when we home so be sure to check back for updates.

1 comments:

the mccollums... said...

where is the sonogram pic??? PLEASE!!