Tuesday, January 15, 2008

3D/4D Sonogram

I know this is a little late (thanks for the friendly reminder Mrs. McCollum) but we had our 3d/4d sonogram on Friday and it was so cool. I was very relieved that she was still a girl since we have sooo much stuff for her and my mom and I finally got the nursery finished. They said we could have friends or family come so it was John and I, my mom, his mom, Aunt Lori, Ashlyn and John's brother Caleb. We wished we could have had everyone come but it was a very tiny place. The sonogram was supposed to only last for 30 minutes and we were only supposed to get 15 pictures, but the technician was very generous and it lasted almost an hour and we came home with almost 55 pictures and a few little videos. It was really neat to see her actually look like a baby instead of a little alien. HAHA. We could very clearly see her face and count her little fingers and toes. We also learned she has big feet just like her daddy. LOL. She will be able to wear shoes home from the hospital :) This was a really great expierence and I would encourage anyone who has the opportunity to do this. Thanks again mom, this was my favorite Christmas present.

Looks like shes smiling in this one!!

This is a pic of her foot and arm, if you'll notice, her foot is almost as long as her arm..haha

This one is one of my favorites, I think she looks like John with that little smirk!!

2 comments:

the mccollums... said...

OHHH>>>>SO cute!!!! I loved them...I would love to get one of those sonograms too someday...not any time soon...but those are really cool pictures! I am sure that it was a special treat for everyone in the room!!

Abels said...

Wow, technology is crazy- I never had 3-D sonograms- Actually I only had one sonogram with each kid. We are excited for you guys- Thanks for checking our blog out- I am about to post cruise pics!
P.S. it took me a minute to figure out who the kirkland's were :)