Monday, December 19, 2011

We are ready!!

For Christmas that it :) Our shopping is done, our presents are wrapped and now we are just patiently waiting...well not all of us are so patient haha!! Kaylee asks me at least 25 times a day if it is Christmas yet or if she can open her presents!! She checks every day to see if the big socks, aka stockings have anything in them yet (I am waiting until Christmas eve to fill them because I know she will not be able to stay out of them). I am constantly finding her sitting by the tree just looking at all the presents. She loves for me to tell her which ones belong to who!! We have never made a big deal about Santa but this year she is all about Santa so we have kind of gone along with it. She informed me the other day that we will need to make cookies for Santa on Christmas eve lol..not sure where she learned about that..but she is really looking forward to it!!

I thought I was going to have a hard time keeping Kyle away from the tree this year but he really doesnt mess with it. Once he learned that the ornaments were not balls he has pretty much lost interest. He is also excited about Santa!! Of course he doesnt really understand the whole thing but he knows that Kaylee gets very excited when talking about Santa so now every time he sees Santa at the store or on TV he screams "SAMPA"!!

We are ready and excited!! Only 6 days til CHRISTmas!!

0 comments: