Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. It was so much fun this year because the kids actually understood it all and were so excited!! I am both sad and happy its over. I feel like it went by so fast and now we have to wait another whole year until we get to do it again :) But I am glad to get all the decorations down and get my house back to normal!! We started our Christmas festivities on Christmas eve with Johns parents and grandparents!! Kaylee was thrilled when she woke up Christmas eve day and we told her that she would be able to open presents that night. The only hard part was keeping her entertained until late afternoon :) Rene' cooked a wonderful dinner and we all exchanged gifts!! The kids had a blast and were really spolied with gifts!!

On Christmas day we woke up early and the 4 of us did our family celebration!! Kaylee was excited to find that "Santa" came and filled up the stockings and ate all his cookies she left him. Then we got ready and had Christmas breakfast at Johns parents.

At noon we headed to Nanas to celebrate with my side of the family. Growing up we always went to my Nanas on Christmas day and I love that we continue that tradition. She cooked a delicious lunch and the kids got to play and we all exchanged MORE presents.

On Christmas night we went to my cousin Farryns new house to celebrate with my moms side of the family. We had coffee and made smores and it was so nice for us all us cousins and families to be together!!

We are so blessed and thankful for everything everyone did for our family for Christmas!! Now on to getting the house in order and finding room for all this new stuff :)

0 comments: