Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Potty Training...Again


A few months back I started potty training Kaylee and she didnt get the hang ofit as quickly as I would have liked so I stopped lol. We were going to Disney World and I didnt want to have to deal with worrying about accients all day so I put her back in diapers!! Lately she has been getting bad diaper rashes no matter how often I change her so her pediatrician said I should give potty training another shot. We started yesterday and she is doing much better this time around. She did have quite a few accidents yesterday but she also went in the potty a lot too!! She cnt get her pantiesdown by herself so if she had to go and I wasnt right there to help her then she would sit on the potty with her panites on and go in them lol..at least she had the right idea!! Today is going better..she hasnt had any accidents yet so hopefuly this will be a good day!! Right now I have her potty in front of the TV because it is the only way I can get her to sit there long enough to actually go!! I am hoping and praying that she will get the hang of this quickly and she can be out of diapers!! Wouldnt it be great if I could have her potty trained by her birthday next month!! Thats my goal!!

0 comments: