Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby Number 2

Well I guess the title of the post says it all, we are pregnant again. We found out 2 weeks ago that we are expecting out second little one the beginning of October. We were VERY shocked to learn this especially since I have been on the pill since Kaylee was born. We are getting over the shock now and are getting excited. I found out the day John left for his Minnesota trip so we have been waiting to tell our family and friends until he got back. I've already had a doctors appointment and they said everything looked great..my due date is October 5th. I talked the doctor into giving me an early ultrasound last week while I was having an office visit and she couldn't see much but she did say she saw a heartbeat..so thats good. I have my regular ultrasound and office visit next Thursday and I should get some pictures. Kaylee and this little one will only be about 18 months apart so we know we will definitely have our hands full. I'll be sure to post sonogram pictures next week when I get them.

4 comments:

the mccollums... said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What great news!!

Amanda Bazan said...

Wow!!!! Congrats!!!!!! You need to call me. We need to catch up. You absolutely cannot have this baby before I meet your current one!!!!! 904-535-2146

John and Michelle said...

WOW!!! That is awesome. I haven't been online much and just read your posts!!! woo hoo!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! I can't believe you're going to have two tiny babies to take care of, but God knows what's best for your family! His timing is perfect even though it wasn't necessarily in your plans! I'm so excited for you guys and thrilled that you got a new house! Sounds like exciting times in the Kirkland family! Best wishes with everything!!