Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sick Baby

Kaylee has had a bad cold since Monday night...she was fine during the day on Monday then during the afternoon she got really fussy and by bedtime she was all stopped up and coughing and had a fever. I gave her some tylenol and put her to bed and she kept waking up so John stayed up with her intil 12:30 then I came downstairs and sat on the couch with her for the rest of the night. The only way she could breathe was sitting up. All day Tuesday she was fussy so Tuesday when John got home I went and got her some Motrin..that seemed to help her a lot because I propped her up on a pillow in her pack-n-play in our room and she slept all night. She seemed to be doing a little better yesterday so my mom came and got her for the day. She did fine all day but last night got stopped up again and was really fussy..she has more Motrin and slept all night again and she woke up happy this morning. Please keep her in your prayers..hopefully she is on the upside and will be better very soon. I hate seeing her so miserable :(

0 comments: