Thursday, September 11, 2008

Meet the Kids

As many of you probably already know I quit my job a few weeks and now I am staying home with Kaylee. It has been so great and I love spending the days with her. My mom is very sad that she dpesn't get to see her everyday, but I told her that she can come get her whenever she wants, and she has been :) To make a little extra money I am running a little daycare in my home and so far it is going great. I have two kids so far and am thinking about adding a third one. I am only keeping babies around Kaylee's age so I can keep them on somewhat of the same schedule.


Jade just turned 4 months old and is such a happy baby she comes every day and she is so good. She is always smiling and she loves to take naps in the swing..sometimes I have to wake her up because if not she would sleep in there all day.


Davien just turned 3 months and is such a quiet little guy. He is very laid back and only fusses when he is hungry. He is very easily entertained and you can put him down anywhere. Davie also likes to swing so I had to get another swing so him and Jade could both be in the swing at the same time.


We are having so much fun during the weeks and Kaylee is doing great with the other kids...I am sure they will all become great buddies when they get more mobile :)

Pretty JadeJade and KayleePlaying with her toysBaby DavieJade playing in the exersaucer

0 comments: