Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My 20th Birthday

Yesterday was my 20th birthday and I had such a wonderful day. We began celebrating last week when my mom took me birthday shopping. Then last Thursday my mother-in-law suprised me with a glider. I had been really wanting a rocking chair to rock Kaylee in and I am really enjoying rocking her to sleep. Saturday John's parents took us to Joe's Crab Shack for birthday lunch and then we walked around the beach...lunch was wonderful. Nana and Papa came by Sunday night with a gift and a cake that was really good. Yesterday was my actually birthday and my mom took me to lunch at Sonny's (my favorite resturant) and then shopping again...When I got home, my wonderful husband had done a crab boil for me for dinner...I LOVE crab legs. Then he took care of cleaning the kitchen for me. He is so amazing. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special!!!Eating at Joe's
Grandma and Kaylee at lunch
Riding around at the beach

1 comments:

the mccollums... said...

She is BEAUTIFUL...just like her mama... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Yes, next time we are in JAX and you aren't having a baby we will catch up! :) XOXOX