Thursday, April 10, 2008

2 Weeks Old!!!

Yesterday Kaylee turned two weeks old...we can't believe how fast the time is flying. She is such a good baby and has been a wonderful addition to our family. I never realized how much this little girl would change my life..I can't imagine life without her. Now that I am feeling better we have started going out and visiting friends and family. John and I took her to the mall on Saturday so I could get out of the house and she did great!! She really likes riding in the car. She had her two week doctors appointment on Monday and she weighed 7 pounds...she gained 1/2 pound in a week...this girl can eat..haha. I have attached some pictures from the last two weeks and I will post more soon!!!She looks so little in her swing!!

All dressed up to go to the mall!!

0 comments: