Monday, September 26, 2011

Pick Up Scheduled

I posted a while ago about a blog I am in love with called iheartorganizing.blogspot.com I havent visited the site in a while and last night I came across it again and got inspired. We have a small house and a ton of stuff so simplifying is a MUST!! I have been saying I need to call for a donation pick-up but wanted to wait until I had gone through everything before I called. I decided to go ahead and schedule it for TOMORROW so that I would have no choice but to get everything cleaned out TODAY!! The kids room was going to be my biggest task. They have so much toys and a lot of small things that are broken or have pieces missing..so we tackeled their room and got rid of 4 bags of clothes and toys that they no longer use!! WOW..they are going to have so much more room and hopefully wont have as hard of a time keeping it clean! I am now moving on to the rest of the house while they are playing with all the toys they had forgotten they had that were at the bottom of the toy box!! Hope I can keep my motivation :)

0 comments: