Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Birthday

Last week I turned 22 and I had a really good time celebrating!! Thursday was my actual birthday and my day started off with a new car...Ill do another post about that..then my mom brought me lunch and a gift, then later my mother-in-law and my grandparents came by to give me a gift!! That night John took us to Chuck-E-Cheese to eat pizza and play games...the playing games was more for Kaylee but I didnt mind her having a little fun on my birthday haha!! Then Friday I went shopping for a new outfit with Monica and Jessica and all the kids (6 kids...that was definently an adventure) then that night John and I and our friends Jay and Monica and Jessica went to PF Changs for dinner then we went to Whiskey River for a little fun and Farryn met us there!! We had so much fun..I got to ride an electronic bull for the first time which was really fun!! A big thanks to Katelyn who gave up going out with us so she could stay home and watch my kiddos :) Overall I had a really great birthday and I am so thankful to everyone that made it special!!John and Jay at Whiskey RiverMe, Jessica and FarrynWe ran into Drew at Whiskey River so he hung out with us!!

Birthday Kisses

0 comments: