Friday, March 6, 2009

11 Months

We've been so busy these last few weeks that I forgot to post Kaylee's 11 month update. She was 11 months on the 26th of February. I can't believe that in just a few weeks we will be celebrating her first birthday. She is so much fun these days..shes starting to talk more and she is trying her best to walk..she can stand without holding on to anything but her balance just isn't quite there yet..I'm hoping by her birthday she will be taking a few steps..we'll see. She is adjusting well to our new house..I was afraid she might have trouble sleeping in a new place but she has been just fine. The first night she slept from 8:30 until 9:30 the next morning..I couldn't believe it. She goes to the doctor the day before her birthday and I can't wait to see how much she weighs..she is starting to thin out now that she is moving around more and getting taller. She started playing peek-a-boo the other night and now thats all she wants to do..she will go hide behind a wall or door and keep poping out and laughing..it's so cute. She is also starting to throw tantrums more and scream when we take things away from her..discipline is in full force around here..haha!! Last night she was throwing a fit while we were eating dinner and John said "I can already tell that she is going to be one of those kids who get spankings everyday and has no privaleges when she gets older cause shes so stubborn" LOL Well that is about all shes up to these days...here are a few random pictures from the last month.She was smiling so big because I was painting her toe nails
Pretty pink nails
HappyValentines day
Playing at the mall
Silly face
She loves to climb in the swing with Mya
In her toy bag
She thought she was so funny
Playing in her new playroom
Peek-a-boo

1 comments:

John and Michelle said...

I love the pigtails! She is so cute! But my favorite would be the toe nails. I always painted Micayla's toes from about 6 weeks on and I know people thought I was crazy but I loved it!

She is growing up fast!