Friday, October 31, 2008

7 months old....a little late

I am a little behind on my posting but last Sunday Kaylee turned 7 months old. I was hoping this month we would be able to post that she was crawling..but unfortunantly shes not. HAHA. She is rolling constantly now and can get anywhere she wants to go. Lately she has been getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. It looks like she is about to take off at any second but eventually she just falls back down :) We have had another great month and we are getting excited for all the upcoming holidays since this will be Kaylee's first. Kaylee loves playing with her toys and she enjoys being outside. We took her to the sweet potato festival in Georgia last week and she had lots of fun walking around and seeing everything. She got a new highchair this month since her legs are now too big to fit in her Bumbo (which is where I used to feed her). She loves getting in her highchair because she knows she is about to eat!! She is also taking baths like a big girl now. We put a bath mat in her bathtub and she sits there and plays with her toys while I am bathing her. Bath time has become so much more fun now. Tonight is Halloween and we will be taking her to the church for the festival. Check back later for pictures of the event and to see what Kaylee was for Halloween!! Taking a bath in her bumbo..before she outgrew it!!

She is so close!!!
Playing with my friend Mylee at church
Look we can finally stop using the stick on bows....she actually has enough hair to clip them in.
Playing in my new highchair

1 comments:

Amanda Bazan said...

She is sooooo cute. How are ya?? We are doing great. I am going to post some new pics once I get upstairs to the other computer. I bet you are having so much fun dressing her up and stuff. I know you are a great mom!!! Next time you feel like going on a road trip, you should come up. We have plenty of room for all of ya! And of course I would absolutely love to meet Miss Kaylee.